Details, Policies and Information
Your Hosts: Terry & Sandy Stimson are long time Alaskans with experience living in different areas of Alaska. We are both retired educators, with many years of active involvement in the community. Terry is a former Alaska State Senator and Sandra is a former docent of the Anchorage Museum of History and Art.
Rates: Our rates are $140.00 for shared bath, $162.00 for a room with a private bath, and $210 for our family room (up to four people.) We offer 10% discount for three continuous nights or two two-nights stay. There is a $25.00 charge per additional person over two people. There is also 12% bed tax.
Our rooms have King, Queen and Twin size beds and some can accommodate 3 or 4 people in one room.
Call 907-279-2918, leave a message, and we'll call you back, or follow the now accepting reservations link, and we will get back to you through email.
We are located at:
1610 E street
Anchorage, Alaska 99501 [ map]
- No minimum stay required
- Smoking is allowed in limited areas (outside only)
- We cannot accommodate guest pets
- Children are welcome (well behaved children welcomed)
- No childcare is provided
- We ask that alcohol not be consumed at the B&B
- Deposit amount required Walkabout requires a deposit of the first night or half of the final rate for the total booking if it's a two or more night reservation.
- Open: May 15 to September 15.
- Check in time is 4:00 PM and Check out time is 11:00 AM
- Cancellations: A refund, minus $25.00, will be given if the cancellation is made up to 14 days prior arrival date. Cancellations made within 14 days prior arrival date, or "no shows" will forfeit the deposit.
- We Are a Member of:
- Alaska Travel Industry Association
- Anchorage Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Anchorage Bed and Breakfast Association
- Alaska Bed and Breakfast Association