Details, Policies and Information
Your Hosts: Terry & Sandy Stimson are long time Alaskans with experience living in different areas of Alaska. We are both retired educators, with many years of active involvement in the community. Terry is a former Alaska State Senator and Sandra is a former docent of the Anchorage Museum of History and Art.
Rates: Our rates are $129.00 for shared bath, $149.00 for a room with a private bath, and $199 for our family room (up to four people.) We offer 10% discount for three continuous nights or two two-nights stay. There is a $25.00 charge per additional person over two people. There is also 12% bed tax.
Our rooms have King, Queen and Twin size beds and some can accommodate 3 or 4 people in one room.
Call our toll free number (866) 279-7808, leave a message and we'll call you back, or follow the " now accepting reservations" link, and we will get back to you through email.
We are located at 1610 "E" Street, Anchorage Alaska.
Click for map
- No minimum stay required
- Smoking is allowed in limited areas (outside only)
- We cannot accommodate guest pets
- Children are welcome (well behaved children welcomed)
- No childcare is provided
- We ask that alcohol not be consumed at the B&B
- Deposit amount required Walkabout requires a deposit of the first night or half of the total booking if more than two nights are requested, to make a reservation.
- Open: May 15 to September 15.
- Check in time is 4:00 PM and Check out time is 11:00 AM
- Cancellations: Refund minus $25.00 if cancellation is made up to 14 days prior arrival date. Cancellations made during the 14 days prior arrival date will forfeit one night’s cost, Walkabout will then refund the rest as we are able to fill the reserved rooms. No shows will forfeit total deposit.
- Alaska Travel Industry Association
- Anchorage Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Anchorage Bed and Breakfast Association
- Alaska Bed and Breakfast Association